Friday, May 11, 2012

oh thursday

best parts of today:

super fresh banana pineapple smoothie for breakfast with kel and al
booking flights to vietnam and cambodia while sipping said smoothie
my kids
making mothers day cards with my kids
talking to my sister for an hour while sitting on my scooter watching the people go by
seeing one of my kids ride by on the back of his dads scooter while talking to lyndsey and laughing at how vigorously and enthusiastically he waved at me
running really hard for as long as i could over big white bridges late night and cooling down to home by edward sharpe because i havent heard it in forever and it makes me think of two really great things.
showers with lavender body wash which is perfect for nighttime
peanut butter
red wine
rom coms

No comments:

Post a Comment