Friday, November 25, 2011

"Alice: How long is forever? White Rabbit: Sometimes, just one second." — Lewis Carrol




shambhala?






source: unknown

Thank goodness it's friday. I've given just about all I can give anyone this week. I plan on rejuvenating by leading a selfishly pleasure seeking lifestyle from the moment the bell rings on friday until late sunday evening. I turned down all offers of plans claiming more important plans with myself. Wherever they are hiding the canvas in Kaohsiung, i'm going to find it. And i'm going to buy as much of it as I can fit into knooks n crannies on my scooter and ride it home to set up shop on the roof. Nobody ever seems to be up there except for Em and I and colorful sheets drying on saturday afternoons from oversized drying racks.
do you think anyone would mind if i built a fort out of their sheets?
 i learned how to say 'i hear you but i dont understand you' in chinese so that should prove helpful. ill also make sure to wash this blonde mane and leave it blowing in the wind in case i need it to talk me out of anything. or just turn up the tunes and dance around them.





oh, two more things. 
1) im buying a tambourine for my classroom. 
2) i saw a poster for paragliding...which basically means flying as far as im concerned. and so im in.

No comments:

Post a Comment