Tuesday, January 17, 2012

 "Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy." -Guillaume Apollinaire


Sitting by my window in a sundress after an afternoon bath and watching the kites fly outside my window. they are the biggest kites i have ever seen. how nice.

slept late today because i had to fight way too hard for good dreams..
cleaned and prepared to prepare dinner for wade tonight, 
studied chinese, 
sent some mail, 
ran..fast, 
had a bath n read n was quiet, 
and now this, 


only one class to teach today. and a good one too. one of my students betty gave me a drawing last week of a girl in a big dress with golden hair, and above it she wrote 'she is ashley! she is so beautiful!' how can that not make your day?


four sleeps til thailand. oh my oh my. cant wait for sand dance parties, luminous body paint, ocean swims, and mushroom shakes? fantastic.


and then, MARCEL. i bet ya'll will be able to see our smiles and hear our laughs across the big water. i bet i bet.


happy tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment