Monday, October 10, 2011

A saturday with Betty Claire

Emily and I spent our Saturday afternoon with little miss Betty Claire aka the cutest kid in the entire world. I think we are the best babysitters ever.



When Leon dropped her off she was asleep so we took the opportunity to snap multiple photos. Not in a creepy way. It was out love and adoration.
and then she woke up...and we played


She does yoga. I love her.


We went on a walk to the art museum park. It's absolutely beautiful and its literally two minutes from our house. The best.

<3







Can you see the turtles?


Did I mention this is two minutes from our apartment? =)







He is stretching =)


I object. Mermaids are ALWAYS welcome.








One of my favorite things about Asia so far is the signage. This means no hurdling.


I do what I want when I want. Betty and I doing downward dog all over town.





 Stumbled upon this magic photo shoot on the way home. So beautiful :)
Meteors streak across the sky. Oh yes they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment