Thursday, October 13, 2011

the simple pleasures

a couple of things to report about today:

1) two of my kids were caught meditating after finishing their work and before break. perfect.

2) Emily and I just got home from dinner with Wade, our friend we met at starbucks. He is completely hilarious and endearing. He told me I have a very kind heart because I don't eat meat. That I am mysterious because I don't have facebook. That my eyes twinkle when I talk about my friends in Canada. And that he thinks I value spirit over material things.

Then on the way home he asked if we liked KTV (kareoke) and we almost convinced him to burst out into a lady gaga rendition. He got nervous and ended up bailing but promised us he would do the moonwalk for us sometime. (he was wearing inappropriate footwear this evening)

ahmaazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment